TECHNET Archives

May 2010

From:
Brad Saunders <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Brad Saunders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2010 22:09:31 -0400
I had the opportunity to work with the Moon man a bit, I can't say I agreed with all of his perspectives however he is a person of high integrity, honest and hard working.
Thanks for sending out the word Steve, happy trails Earl.

Boston Brad