TECHNET Archives

May 2010

From:
Ioan Tempea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ioan Tempea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2010 12:30:34 -0400
ENIG, and not oily after reflow.

Dean, no bag, I had torched it before reflow.

Unfortunately there does not seem to be an easy solution to this. I guess I'll sleep over it through the week-end.

Ioan Tempea, ing.
Ingénieur Principal de Fabrication / Senior Manufacturing Engineer
T | 450.967.7100 ext.244
E | [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
W | www.digico.cc <http://www.digico.cc/>

 N'imprimer que si nécessaire - Print only if you must