TECHNET Archives

April 2010

From:
Graham Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2010 15:31:31 -0300
+1

If they are a great company they may do a bit of work and arrive at the
conclusion that they aren't the right fit, it is solely up to them to
decide if they want to waive any fee (for goodwill, in hopes that you
say "those guys are great, we will go back to them").

If you go to your doctor and he says "your heart is screwed, go see a
cardiologist", do you still pay him?

regards,
 - Graham