TECHNET Archives

April 2010

Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2010 15:19:53 -0700
Bill, you are not right, but you have a good eye for design. What a superb
desk lamp for extreme people. Make such lamps and sell them for, let's say
5,259 or, special price for Mme X only 5K even. The rest of you are on the
road to Cincinatti (spelled wrong as usual?) and big machines, but none was
enough specific. If I want a tweezer, there are hundres of models. So, noone
of you could order that thing if you don't know exactly what it's for. It's
world's most advanced combi-router for fast NC tooling 3D contours. It has a
lot of steel blades of different shapes and it can operate at very high
speed.  Can work in all materials.  I'm not sure, but think it is not driven
by electric motor but turbine.  For what reason, don't know.  Allright, next
quiz will make you sleepless. You will say 'know I have been in contact with
this, but it's gone'.

Inge