TECHNET Archives

April 2010

Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2010 11:32:12 -0700
China prognos 2008:

http://www.pcb007.com/pages/zone.cgi?a=44707

China prognos 2016: taken over USA's role as leading manufacturer of
electronics

China prognos 2020:  ?

Some says China + India will accelerate even faster.  Can't help wondering
how US electronic industries prepare  themselves to meet this? I have a very
basic question, not being a economist, I am not the man to understand the
weird world of their language.  So, in simple terms:  are the US industries
going to invest or save themselves out of a close future  crisis? Guess
there must be a strategic plan somewhere...you can of course do both, but
wonder if medium ways work in this case.  To me,  best solution must be to
invest. But you don't have money. China have.  And if you save money,
millions will lose their jobs, and cheap China will get more orders.  China
examines 50,000 pHDs every year and 5,000,000 engineers .  How on earth will
they all get jobs. The answer is given.  Well, if I get no response, I do
understand.

Inge

PS. A fool as I am I have bought cheap chinese hand machines, tools, spare
parts, clothes, shoes and much more.....but I'm not the only stupid. The
whole country does the same.  I've contributed to the loss of jobs for my
own folks.