TECHNET Archives

April 2010

From:
"Valquirio N. Carvalho" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2010 07:50:01 -0400
It looks like a boring bar and holder from a lathe.  The holder appears to
be a quick change type.

Valquirio N. Carvalho
Mechanical Engineer
Teradyne, Inc.
Phone: 978-370-3613

Randall L Bock <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>
04/05/2010 07:36 AM
Please respond to
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond to
Randall L Bock <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Re: [TN] NTC Friday Element Quiz - The Answer Is......

Based on the Slot (way) design could be part of a milling /drilling
machine...???

Randy Bock Sr., Quality Engineer/Product Quality Manager
Pitney Bowes, U.S.Mailing Solutions, Global Supply Chain
27 Waterview Dr.| Shelton, Ct. 06484-4301| USA|MSC 27.2C
O: 203. 922.4014 | C: 203. 300. 3547 | F: 203.546.4718
 www.pb.com    [log in to unmask]

Every connection is a new opportunity(tm)

Please consider the environment before printing or forwarding this email.
If you do print this email, please recycle the paper.

This email message may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged
information. It is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
If you have received it in error, please immediately advise the sender by
reply email and then delete this email message. Any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the information contained in this email message to
or by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the Company.