TECHNET Archives

April 2010

From:
Gary Bremer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Gary Bremer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2010 21:12:19 -0700
MIP-P-28809 does not exist but MIL-C-28809 does and the best equivalent IPC standard is IPC-D-325 or IPC-SM-780

Gary Bremer

Hardware Quality

"When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald
the end of the republic."

    -- Benjamin Franklin