TECHNET Archives

April 2010

From:
Werner Engelmaier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Werner Engelmaier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2010 18:53:55 -0400
 Dave,
I hope AJ-820 differentiates between what you see after accelerated testing, which shows the coarse grain bands surrounded by fine-grained structure, and field failurs, which do NOT show coarse-grained bands but a uniformly coarse solder structure because of sufficient time.
Werner.