TECHNET Archives

April 2010

Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2010 12:27:53 -0700
Hi, you were unexpectedly slow on guessing what the machine was. I can tell
you this was a very unique thing, namely Snook's rectifying machine. The
idea and the construction is really weird. If someone is interested in the
explanation of the machine, I can send it offline.  I must say, I have read
it both two and three times, but am  still not sure about how it works. If
the machine had been built for a modern MW turbine, I think the whole
surrounding had smelled of ozone from the enormous sparkles that is
inevitable with Snook's principle.  Not to mention the electromagnetic shock
waves that had crossed the whole country.
/Inge