TECHNET Archives

April 2010

From:
Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2010 10:15:32 -0700
"NTC" in the header is your invitation to hit
delete or set up an email filter to trash for "NTC" . ;-)
That way you never have to even see it.

Having said that, a Facebook IPC Technet group
would actually be pretty cool idea. I'll see
about setting one up.  Although "technet" as a
name may lack necessary panache for such a hip social media forum.