TECHNET Archives

April 2010

From:
"Roberts, Jon (SA-1)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Roberts, Jon (SA-1)
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2010 09:37:38 -0500
I distinctly remember seeing a flying wing fly over my home when I was about eight or nine in Indiana. Would that have been possible?   No TV only radio for me to know about such things.  Jon