TECHNET Archives

April 2010

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2010 19:49:56 -0400
Mustn't forget Burma and Liberia!

Bev

"Appendix G - Weights and Measures". The World Factbook. CIA. 2006.
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/appendix/appendi
x-g.html.