TECHNET Archives

April 2010

From:
Robert Kondner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2010 09:26:55 -0400
Yes But,

 If you buy everything from one manufacturer and there is a problem do you
really expect them to say:

  "Yes, It is my problems, I will fix it." ?

 If you think that would you like to buy a big bridge in New York City?  :-)

  If you can get what you need at a reasonable price from a single supplier
go for it. But various real world issues seldom make that possible.

Bob Kondner