TECHNET Archives

April 2010

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2010 13:31:30 -0400
Hi Inge,

Your email made me think back how I found out about Technet, and for the life of me I can't remember. Maybe it was Jim Blankenhorn when I worked for a very short stint at Jabil?

Things sure have changed for all of us in just a relatively short time. 1995 wasn't that long ago. I went back and looked at the archives (it's remarkable that those emails are still there!), and one of the topics back then was about whether or not the Technet could be used for job postings, some were concerned that their email boxes would be filled up from all the traffic. Sure is a whole different ball of wax now, ain't it?

If there's been one constant in this sea of change over all of the years that I've been working in electronics, it's been the Technet. From when I first subscribed out in California, the Technet has always been a resource and part of my working life as I have changed jobs and traveled across this country, and I have made some very, very good friends along the way.

I wouldn't mind opening up another page to my site to dedicate to those Technetters that have been around here awhile.

http://stevezeva.homestead.com/Technetters.html

Steve