TECHNET Archives

April 2010

From:
Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2010 18:35:49 -0400
Switch is different compare to the edge connector (No. mating time
required is much higher).  Co hardening gold may be the stuff you want,
not the Ni hardening most of the stuff used nowadays.  You need to find
someone doing the special plating for you, not share the tank of gold
for those plating for connector, zif boards, etc.  you might want to pay
for a tank...