TECHNET Archives

March 2010

From:
"Post, Scott E" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Post, Scott E
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2010 11:16:15 -0500
I've seen it happen with regular PBGAs with no heat spreader too.
Warpage severe enough to squash the center thermal balls, shorting them
together, and turning the corner joints into cylindrical columns.

Scott Post
P.O.U. 0000-001E-0CTC
2151 E. Lincoln Road
Kokomo, Indiana    46904-9005