TECHNET Archives

March 2010

From:
Eric CHRISTISON <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Eric CHRISTISON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2010 19:26:28 +0100
Wee Mei,

My company's site in Singapore have just bought a 3D machine which I
believe cost less than $100K US. In fact I believe it cost them nothing
in that the Singaporean Government paid for it.

Regards,

--
Eric Christison Msc
Mechanical Engineer