TECHNET Archives

March 2010

From:
Ken Bloomquist <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ken Bloomquist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2010 07:54:35 -0800
Hi Ioan,

I think the only way to answer your question is make up a scrap cable and
run it through your wash. Afterward cut it apart and inspect it both
visually and ionically (good word?). You might take the pieces before the
process and baseline them in a ROSE test. The comparison would tell you
what's gone on during the process.

KennyB