TECHNET Archives

March 2010

From:
Bob Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bob Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2010 07:33:23 -0400
Werner,

Why would the Autosplice technique (which is apparently what TI uses)
behave any different than a large BGA thermally?  Have you looked at
the animation drawing in the Autosplice datasheet?

Bob

Sent from my iPhone