TECHNET Archives

March 2010

From:
Werner Engelmaier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Werner Engelmaier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2010 12:30:21 -0400
 Hi Leland,
I do not know what your product mix/complexity/Rf-shields/Pb-free requirements are, but you should make sure you can run cooling rates of 1.5°C/sec or less.

Werner
Upcoming workshops:
May 21, IPC Int. Conference on Reliability andQuality of Lead-Free Electronics, Frankfurt, Germany,
      “Reliability Issues and SolutionOptions for Pb-Free Soldered Electronic Products”
May 26, FED Seminar, Stuttgart, Germany,
     “Bleifreie Lötprozesse—Frühausfälle,Qualität, Zuverlässigkeit”
June 8, SMT/HYBRID/PACKAGING 2010, Nürnberg,Germany,
     “Reliability Issues with Lead-FreeSoldering”