TECHNET Archives

March 2010

From:
Gobinathan Athimolom <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Gobinathan Athimolom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2010 10:42:09 +0800
Thanks Rex! (And thanks to Blair and John Burke for your inputs)

This is double sided PCB, we want to capitalize primary and secondary in
a single test process. The press down fixture we are assessing will have
probes from top and bottom. Based on inputs, it seems we have to
consider a lot of variables and its volatile. I just want to ensure that
I'm in sync with other industrial players and I believe the selection of
press down fixture for PCB thickness 1.2mm is not desired.

What is your general inputs for a vacuum fixture? I presume this works
well for PCB thickness 1.2mm.

Any input?

Regards,
Gobi