LEADFREE Archives

March 2010

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"Kane, Joseph E (US SSA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2010 10:56:44 -0400
Brian, good luck with the Strong Euro.  We're seeing
now how the strong (Germany) are willing to support
the weak (Greece).

I am jealous of the excellent Euro beer, maybe not so
much the Euro currency, the Euro politics, or the
Euro regulation, at least right now.

Not the opinions of my employer, etc. etc.

-Joe