TECHNET Archives

February 2010

From:
Leif Erik Laerum <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Leif Erik Laerum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 2010 15:14:30 -0600
Steve,

There is no reason to apologize, Steve. I reiterate what I stated
earlier. The fact that you have hosted this over so many years has
provided the industry as a whole with a lot of value. I know you are
doing this on a voluntary basis. I am not trying to kick you to the curb
here. This is not a response to you working slow. I just saw an
opportunity for improvement.

My suggestion was NOT to change the format of the emails to HTML so I
think we have a consensus there. Even though I have plenty of bandwidth
I think a separate location for pictures is much more palatable. Sending
the pictures to Picasa would support this.

If the IPC is willing to host the picture/document repository that would
of course be even better. That would give the industry much better
access to the picture library over time as well. I like this idea(even
better than mine). It seems to be uniform support for this. Let's have
IPC have a crack at it and we can try it out.

Leif Erik Laerum
Quality Assurance Manager
Texas Memory Systems