TECHNET Archives

February 2010

From:
Rex Waygood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Rex Waygood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 2010 16:45:43 +0000
Annular Pads will give a void in 'contact' with the pad.
Regards
Rex

Rex Waygood
Technical Manager

Hansatech EMS provides value manufacturing through engineering and
quality

Hansatech EMS Limited
Benson Road
Nuffield Industrial Estate