TECHNET Archives

February 2010

From:
al shirazi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, al shirazi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 2010 20:09:24 -0800
Dear TechNetters,

I have received the following e-mail from Professor Hua Lu with regards to the 2010 SMTAI Conference and Show and I thought it maybe of an interest.

"The 2010 SMTAI Conference and Show will be held in October 24-28 in Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort, Orlando, Florida, US.  I am soliciting paper submissions in organizing a session under the general theme of thermal and mechanical warpage.  The topics include the analytical solution, numerical simulation and experimental measurement for component, PCB and assembly warpage in relation to packaging reliability and failure.  Of particular interest are papers analyzing the warpage impact in the study of head-in-pillow and component rework, and those discussing new warpage challenges involved in emerging technologies and advanced packaging structures.   The session is widely open to reports on warpage phenomena encountered in the embedded technology, multichip packages, 3-D packaging, package on package, as well as MEMS and nano-electronics.

Abstracts Due: March 5, 2010 | Acceptance: May 20, 2010 | Manuscripts Due: August 2, 2010.  For detailed information, please visit http://www.smta.org/smtai/"

Please feel free to share this information with your colleagues,

Regards,
Al

http://www.flickr.com/gift/