TECHNET Archives

February 2010

From:
Louis Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Louis Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 2010 20:14:33 -0500
Gayle, please make sure I understand from your email of 29 Jan -

'Or register for a half-day professional development course for no cost to you! http://www.ipcapexexpo.org/professional-development'

Does this mean I can attend one of the Friday morning courses at no cost? I plan on being at the tech conference (moderating S21), standards meetings, and show earlier in the week.

Thanks for any guidance. I'm getting ready to plan the trip tomorrow and want to figure out exactly when to return.
Louis Hart - Compunetics