TECHNET Archives

February 2010

From:
Dean Stadem <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 2010 19:45:29 -0600
I worked with V-Tek in Mankato, MN to have them develop a full-blown
automated robotic tinning system (read all about it in this month's
edition of Circuits Assembly, Feb 2010) but V-Tek also makes smaller
component tinning systems. You should contact them, as they can give you
anything you want from very basic manual systems to very advanced
systems in a price range you are comfortable with. Contact Cornel
Cristea.

www.vtekusa.com

R. Dean Stadem
Consulting Engineer
Analog Technologies Corp./Lumagine, Inc.
11441 Rupp Drive
Burnsville, MN 55431
(952)894-9228