TECHNET Archives

February 2010

From:
Dean Stadem <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 2010 17:47:23 -0600
I tried the product in the attachment, but when I gave it to our ESD guy
he was able to tribocharge the device to 6000 volts by rubbing his
sleeve on it. When I emailed the company to see if they could make the
case out of an ESD-safe plastic, they pretty much blew me off.
Too bad, I would have liked to use it.

R. Dean Stadem
Consulting Engineer
Analog Technologies Corp./Lumagine, Inc.
11441 Rupp Drive
Burnsville, MN 55431
(952)894-9228