LEADFREE Archives

February 2010

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"Marcus L. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:54:22 -0800
Last year it was the double-length buses in Seattle which provided
windowtainment for many blessed with a view ;o)

May God have mercy on anyone without a roof overhead when the ice comes...