LEADFREE Archives

February 2010

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"James, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2010 16:21:27 +0000
There's a lot more scarier faults on many makes of vehicles if you look
at the recall database:

http://www.dft.gov.uk/vosa/apps/recalls/default.asp

How about this one:

CADILLAC	CORVETTE	possibility that the steering wheel can
lock whilst the vehicle is in motion

.......... hmmmm I know which I'd prefer