LEADFREE Archives

February 2010

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"Marcus L. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 2010 10:29:46 -0800
Best of luck to you in reaching S. Woz ;o)

As I recall, Bob has mentioned something about Apple's "fanning of the
flames" with their RoHS propaganda: Maybe this'd be a wake-up call for
someone?

Anyway, I think found him for you on Fundrace.  Here's the link:

http://fundrace.huffingtonpost.com/neighbors.php?type=name&lname=Wozniak&fname=&search=Search

Did this before to target the CEO of one of the nation's largest grocers
for a presentation.  It was a direct hit.  If you can, send something on
company stationery...

Go get 'em --