TECHNET Archives

January 2010

From:
Ken Bloomquist <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ken Bloomquist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 2010 07:50:06 -0800
Hi Brian,

You said that you use some "darn good software" for voice recognition. I'm
curious as to what it is. I've used "Dragon Naturally Speaking" and it was
pretty good but still had problems and going back and correcting things when
I changed my mind about something was cumbersome.

Thanks,

KennyB