TECHNET Archives

January 2010

From:
Rex Waygood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Rex Waygood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2010 11:42:00 +0000
Stretching my memory rather a lot but I recall having exactly this
problem which was diagnosed as insufficiently cured resist.
I have no idea why that should be the root cause I just recall it was.
That conclusion was provided to me by a supplier of material to the pcb
manufacturer we were using.
Regards
Rex

Rex Waygood
Technical Manager

Hansatech EMS provides value manufacturing through engineering and
quality

Hansatech EMS Limited
Benson Road
Nuffield Industrial Estate