TECHNET Archives

January 2010

From:
Robert Kondner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 2010 14:10:31 -0500
Bev,

  I did find some info but you need to read this carefully. The testing was
on Flux Residue in general, not just No Clean. Some of the residues
contained greenish compounds showing etching. Holy cow, all kinds of ionic
compounds must exist.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa3776/is_200010/ai_n8904617/?tag=cont
ent;col1

  Some of the info I found was simply "Marketing Drool" from vendors of
cleaning equipment. I do not expect a balanced review of issues there.

 I will keep looking, let me know if you have any good links.

Thanks,
Bob Kondner