TECHNET Archives

January 2010

From:
Ioan Tempea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ioan Tempea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 2010 13:13:04 -0500
So I guess you all find the issue as "interesting" as I do!

In a former life I have soldered quite a few on telecom product, using no-clean and I guess the long term reliability was met because probably the life of the product was within the 1K cycles mentioned by Richard.

But this time I have to CC and my means of investigation and testing are really not there.

Just like you, I have found the datasheet very evasive related to process and have shot an e-mail to Atmel, which seem to manage this product on north American land. Doesn't even say what the pad finish is and whether high-temp or not. I am waiting for an answer.

Thanks for all your inputs,

Ioan Tempea, ing.

Ingénieur Principal de Fabrication / Senior Manufacturing Engineer

T | 450.967.7100 ext.244

E | [log in to unmask]

W | www.digico.cc

N’imprimer que si nécessaire – Print only if you must