TECHNET Archives

January 2010

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 2010 09:55:13 -0800
Couple of things,

The first is that you have to stop the clippings exiting the area at 100mph
plus, so you will have to issue the operators with the type of cutters that
retain the cut part from taking off.

Secondly on the centralized collection point, take a look at any woodworking
catalog - I can recommend rockler.com and look at their centralized
sawdust/woodchip collection system there are some here:

 http://www.rockler.com/CategoryView.cfm?Cat_ID=501

And they come with a host of fittings etc to couple up multiple points etc.

John Burke
(408) 515 4992