TECHNET Archives

December 2009

From:
vladimir Igoshev <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 2009 15:10:06 +0000
Thanks Dave. Please do.

Regards,

Vladimir

SENTEC

11 Canadian Road, Unit 7.

Scarborough, ON M1R 5G1

Tel: (416) 899-1882

Fax: (905) 882-8812

www.sentec.ca

-----Original Message-----

From: [log in to unmask]

Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 09:07:05

To: TechNet E-Mail Forum<[log in to unmask]>; Vladimir Igoshev<[log in to unmask]>

Cc: <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: Re: [TN] SnPb SOLDER BALLS WITH SAC SOLDER PASTE

Hi Vlad - I can send you a Rockwell Collins paper but there are also a

number of other good published investigations in the public forum.

Dave

Vladimir Igoshev <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>

12/08/2009 08:22 AM

Please respond to

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond to

Vladimir Igoshev <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject

Re: [TN] SnPb SOLDER BALLS WITH SAC SOLDER PASTE

Hi Dave,

There is always something to learn. However, I'd really want to know the

fundamentals behind it. Can you send me some references?

thanks,

Vladimir

--

SENTEC