TECHNET Archives

December 2009

From:
Ioan Tempea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ioan Tempea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 2009 08:54:17 -0500
Hi Lee,

First, how would you reflow a leaded BGA at LF temperatures without popping it?

Then, the closest paper I have, coming your way in a second, is something from AIM saying that Pb will deposit at the points that cool the slowest, making brittle Pb pockets at the interface with the pad.

Regards,

Ioan Tempea, ing.
Ingénieur Principal de Fabrication / Senior Manufacturing Engineer
T | 450.967.7100 ext.244
E | [log in to unmask]
W | www.digico.cc

N'imprimer que si nécessaire - Print only if you must