TECHNET Archives

December 2009

From:
Dave Connitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 2009 12:41:31 -0500
Steve,
Have you considered a adhesiveless material such as Dupont PARALUX. I
think the part number is AP9121 but I could be wrong. The IPC
specification is IPC-4101b/41. By the way, it's Tg is about +250
Celsius. By the way, I think you are answering you own question
regarding exceeding the Tg of the material and seeing failed vias as a
result..
Dave Connitt