TECHNET Archives

December 2009

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 2009 21:55:26 +0100
Bien, je comprend.  If you write 'aluminum or aluminium tape adhesive' on
your browser, you'll get lots and lots of places to buy from. Question is
how fast you need it, and where you live.I can pull off some feet from my
tape roll, if you want. Give me your adress (Europe?) and I'll send it
tomorrow. If you live in the US, it will take more time of course.
/Inge