TECHNET Archives

December 2009

From:
Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 2009 14:05:55 +0000
HI Bev
Didn't mean to say it was easy, more that it is onerous. You do have to
check each time  - there may well be a drop of what might as well be
plutonium inserted into the list.. But as the lists are generally grouped in
ways that I indicated, you do tend not to scrutinise in such complete detail
the parts are that are on say pesticides when you are dealing with metals.
This might be easer to understand if you reverse it. I'm pretty sure the
pesticide guys do not look too closely at the bits that deal with simple
alloys. Of course the further along the manufacturing chain you are, the
more complex the mix of materials you have and therefore  scrutinise
carefully for. At the final product level (yours) you are in the most
complex zone of all.

Regards

Mike

***Please note last shipping day from the UK will be18th December (Mainland
GB 22nd). Best Wishes to everyone for the Christmas Season***

Mike Fenner, Technical Manager
Indium Corporation
Europe

Mob: + 44 7810 526 317
Skype: mike.fenner
Tel: + 44 1908 580 400
Fax: + 44 1908 580 411
www.indium.com

Indium Corporation
Incorporated in New York, USA
Registered office: (Not for correspondence)
77-97 Harpur Street, Bedford , UK
Registered number: fc16473

* Please  think before you print