IPC-600-6012 Archives

December 2009

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

From:
CJGlz_gwtc <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees)
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 2009 10:30:59 -0700
It is my recommendation that in Section 10 of the IPC-A-610 that deals with
PCB issues, a statement be added to say that any anomaly related to issues
of PCB itself if not covered in the 610 then go the IPC-A-600 for criteria
for example depanelization damage.

Constantino J. González, ACME, INC. - GALUSAMEX REPAIR Co.
President / Consultant Engineer - Official IPC MASTER INSTRUCTOR - IPC-A-610
Committee Chairman
USA Cell Phone: 605-381-5963 - Mexico Cell Phone: 55-2709 - 6392 -
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] or  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Skype - acmeinc_cjg
Does your Company need Rework, Repair or Inspection of Electronic Assemblies
Services.
Do you have too much Rework, Scrap or Rejects from your Customer…..Call us,
We can help!
GALUSAMEX REPAIR Co.
image003   acme4

This email communication may contain CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION WHICH ALSO MAY
BE LEGALLY PRIVILEGED and is intended only for the use of the intended
recipients identified above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
communication, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use,
dissemination, distribution, downloading, or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,
please immediately notify us by reply email, delete the communication and
destroy all copies.