IPC-600-6012 Archives

December 2009

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
IPC-600-6012<[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 08:02:03 -0800
From:
"Reed, Randy" <[log in to unmask]>
Pete,

For orientation purposes, let's say this microsection is the X axis.
Microsection the copper coated fiber in the Y axis and look for copper
on the surface of the glass and/or between the glass strands.

A disturbed glass filament or bundle near a PTH will transmit a copper
hue along the fiber.  The Y axis microsection confirms the presents of
copper.

Randy