TECHNET Archives

November 2009

From:
Werner Engelmaier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Werner Engelmaier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 2009 17:40:43 -0500
 Hi Alejandro,
610 does not address reliability, only quality, which are not the same thing. You need quality for reliability, but quality initself is insufficient—see IPC-D-279.
Strength of SJs in not an important reliability criterion.
Werner