TECHNET Archives

November 2009

From:
"David D. Hillman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 2009 15:04:52 -0600
Hi Bev - yea, I know but its Saturday, the leadfree ballistics
investigation on North American waterfowl was excellent today and I
happened to log into TechNet since the football games were slow.

Dave

"Bev Christian" <[log in to unmask]>
11/07/2009 02:54 PM

<[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>
cc

Subject
Re: [TN] Solder Voids in Chip Components

Dave,
I was playing devil's advocate. That is what we use too for non-thermal
ones. I am also an active member of the BTC committee.
Bev
RIM