TECHNET Archives

November 2009

From:
"Braddock, Iain (UK)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Braddock, Iain (UK)
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 2009 08:55:00 +0000
Jack,

With some of our product just providing a generic DFM rule as you have
quoted is not enough/acceptable, on some boards with the 'real estate'
available it's necessary to provide a further option, i.e. allowing a
reduction of the clearance on one or two sides but increasing it on the
other two such that you can solder 'off centre'.

Hope this helps,
	Iain.