TECHNET Archives

November 2009

From:
Mumtaz Bora <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Mumtaz Bora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 2009 08:59:18 -0800
Hello Eric,

For moisture sensitive package handling, storage ,packaging and floor
life after opening bags,  please refer to J-STD-033B.1 .

Please go to www.jedec.org to view the standard.

Mumtaz Bora

Senior Quality Engineer

Peregrine Semiconductor

9380 Carroll Park Drive

San Diego, CA 92121

858-795-0112-direct

858-731-9499 -fax

 SMTAI, October 6-7, 2009 in San Diego, CA - a world-class conference
and exhibition devoted to electronics assembly.  Visit
www.smta.org/smtai for full details.

For a free exhibit pass:
http://smta.org/smtai/Free_Exhibits_Pass_SMTAI.pdf