TECHNET Archives

October 2009

From:
"Todd, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Todd, Richard
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 2009 09:53:11 -0400
Several years ago, I had one of Steve's machines.  Very nice; 5-axis control for viewing at angle, but as he said, opens were very difficult to detect.

I used it mainly to establish, validate, and audit my process.

Regards,

Rick Todd
Staff Engineer
678.925.4786