TECHNET Archives

October 2009

From:
Bob Willis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bob Willis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 2009 07:52:29 +0100
As Ioan suggests a good quality picture or multiple images are worth a
thousand words and speculation, you can email images to Steve G for his page
or load the images direct to the National Physical Laboratory NPL Defect
Database at http://defectsdatabase.npl.co.uk/

You can add jpg files or multiple images as a gif file

We also feature the free defect guide on the SMART Group web site see
www.smartgroup.org

Many thanks

Bob Willis
2 Fourth Ave, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 4HA England
Tel: (44) 1245 351502
Fax: (44) 1245 496123
Mobile: 07860 775858
www.ASKbobwillis.com
www.SolderingStandards.com
New Package on Package Workshops 24th November
www.ASKbobwillis.com/PoPWorkshops.pdf
PCB Inspection & Quality Control Workshop 3rd November
www.ASKbobwillis.com/faworkshops.pdf
Book Bob's "Step by Step Failure Analysis
Workshop"4th November  www.ASKbobwillis.com/faworkshops.pdf
Package on Package Assembly & Inspection Workshops 21th January ITRI
www.ASKbobwillis.com/PoPWorkshops.pdf