TECHNET Archives

October 2009

From:
"Wenger, George M." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Wenger, George M.
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 2009 21:03:58 -0500
George,

Not everyone links solderability issues with ENIG to "Black Pad".  In my email to Bill I didn't use those two words primarily because I believe they describe an appearance and not a failure mechanism.

Regards,

George

George M. Wenger

Andrew Wireless Solutions

Senior Principal FMA / Reliability Engineer

40 Technology Drive, Warren, NJ 07059

(908) 546-4531 [Office]  (732) 309-8964 [Mobile]